Atheists: Do you really know what's written in the Bible? Have you read it? May I ask you a question?

There are many prophesies (predictions) written in the Bible. Most of those written in the Old Testament refer to events that would take place hundreds of years later in the New Testament. The New Testament has prophesies in it too. Do you know any of them? Can you name & point out some of them? How many have not... show more There are many prophesies (predictions) written in the Bible. Most of those written in the Old Testament refer to events that would take place hundreds of years later in the New Testament. The New Testament has prophesies in it too. Do you know any of them? Can you name & point out some of them? How many have not come true? If the prophesy/prophesies have not come about yet, what did they/it concern?

I can offer an answer to the above questions later on.
Update: Geezah: Odd you didn't actually point any of them out. Maybe that means you really don't know what you're talking about.
Update 2: Solly Llama: Evidently you have never read Matthew 24:30. Jesus is talking and in effect says that heaven will open up, all will see it, and He will descend upon the earth.
Update 3: Salt Shaker: I would love to meet you ! My mom was killed in a car wreck and your comment is juvenile, degrading, and out right worthless. I see you don't allow contact-but I do. Please contact me and give your remark to me face to face.
Update 4: It;s odd that so few of you actually mention a prophecy. Noah's ark, plague of frogs, etc. were not prophecies. The OT was written hundreds of years (and some of it thousands of years) before the NT. Don't you think people would have known that what was written in their Bible came about in their own... show more It;s odd that so few of you actually mention a prophecy. Noah's ark, plague of frogs, etc. were not prophecies.
The OT was written hundreds of years (and some of it thousands of years) before the NT. Don't you think people would have known that what was written in their Bible came about in their own lifetime?
Example: Read Psalm 22:16-18.Written hundreds of years before Christ was even born.says- Pierced his hands and feet, parted his garments, gazed upon him, ridiculed him.thirsty.
Now read Matthew (an eyewitness account) Cast lots for his garments, ridiculed him, spit on him. offered bitter vinegar to drink but he rejected it. Mark 15:23 &24, Luke 23:34-36John 19:23-29 all say about the same thing. Read it for yourself.
In the OT over and over again,a person needed to sacrifice choice animals and/or grain to be forgiven of their sins & was strictly adhered to. Is this still done? No. Why? Because the sacrifice of Jesus has taken away our sins. Crucifixion=driving nails hand & foot
Update 5: The people listed in the Bible were not Italian. Parts of the Bible were written by Moses and he lived a very long tome before 1300. Many of the places mentioned in the Bible are still actual places today. The census at the time of Jesus birth was has been found to be actual. coins have been found with the same... show more The people listed in the Bible were not Italian. Parts of the Bible were written by Moses and he lived a very long tome before 1300.
Many of the places mentioned in the Bible are still actual places today. The census at the time of Jesus birth was has been found to be actual. coins have been found with the same names inscribed on them as written in the Bible. Ask a person of the Jewish faith if Abraham, Issac, and Jacob were real people.
Jacob's name was changed to Israel way back then.
There are many more prophesies that have come about. This is just a few of them. And yes, the second coming of Christ is the only unfulfilled prophesy. But it ain't over yet either. Not yet-but it will come about . You can count on it.