Why do people act like peyton manning carries the colts?

he has a great defense to back him up in 07 they were ranked 3rd in 08 ranked 11th and they were top 10 until the starters got pulled i'm not saying peytons not great but people ignore the fact he has a great team and the jets game does not count c'mon people they threw a rookie in with the number #1... show more he has a great defense to back him up in 07 they were ranked 3rd in 08 ranked 11th and they were top 10 until the starters got pulled i'm not saying peytons not great but people ignore the fact he has a great team and the jets game does not count c'mon people they threw a rookie in with the number #1 defense and took wayne ,clark and others out i mean what do you expect 300 yards and 5 td's, exactly why i believe he did not deserved MVP

for example drew brees saints teams defense were ranked 26 every year since 07 and the 27th ranked rushing offense 07 and 08 and kikers who could make nothing thats why they missed the playoffs, drew brees never had the team to back him up and when he does he goes16-2 and wins a super bowl (carolina game he did not play) that just shows how the nfl makes exeptions for mr.manning because i dont think i heard any cases for drew brees MVP when he had no defense and no running game

one mor thing for people who said drew lost the MVP because he lost games and played more first peyton manning played 14 games a two halves thats 15 games brees also played 15 and when they lost to dallas 5 starters were missing and the lost to tampa was sean paytons fault when he kept running the ball brees went like 32 of 35 and the kicker missed and they lost in OT

now they really shold not even have an MVP because mannings just gonna get its been two years in a row brees has been vote player of the year by coaches and players they actually know somthing not retarded sportswriters

for brees to win mvp he'll have to have at least 60 td's 5,000 yards and break his own record with a 80% qb rating
Update: also the saints were 3-13 before brees and have no pro bowl recivers
15 answers 15