Karen asked in HealthMental Health · 1 decade ago

Anyone got any suggestions about how to calm a mixed episode?

I've been like this for a week and it's really wearing me down. I need it to go away.

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

    Talk to the psychiatrist. Hold on until you do. Ask someone to keep an eye on you and ask him or her to let you know if you are doing anything you shouldn't. When you reach the therapist, describe your stats, and ask him if the meds are right for you.

  • 1 decade ago

    **** a mixed episode, that's really heavy! If you feel anything like I did then you should go straight to a hospital now. When I had a mixed episode, I felt like jumping off the balcony, or punching out the windows. Later I packed my bags with all the stuff I was going to use to kill myself as violently as possible and left a note. When I calmed down I was crying uncontrollably but I told my nearest that I was stable, because in comparison, I was.

    I would wait for anything, go to the emergency ward at the very least.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.