Does anyone else think Emma Watson is a bad actress?

I haven't seen her in any other films with her other than Harry Potter, but what I've seen is just really bad. She was hired when she was nine, and this was not due to any kind of acting ability, but because she looked the part. She is now a part of the films and part of the brand, and cannot be fired no... show more I haven't seen her in any other films with her other than Harry Potter, but what I've seen is just really bad. She was hired when she was nine, and this was not due to any kind of acting ability, but because she looked the part. She is now a part of the films and part of the brand, and cannot be fired no matter how badly she acts. Tuh!
I've never heard anyone else complain about how badly she acts, but that's what I see. I mean I've nothing against her, I just think she's tons overrated. All she does is wiggle her eyebrows like crazy.

Does anyone else feel this way.
By the way, just because you're a fan of her and you simply can't understand how anyone could possibly criticise her, doesn't mean you have to assume my actions are the cause of jealousy. This is just an opinion. :)
Update: I'm talking about the later ones, sorry, but she was pretty good in the earlier ones, I think.