Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Was Comrade 0bama thinking of the Oil Spill "every minute",as he enjoyed his weekend and his McCartney Concert?

Of course maybe McCartney has the solution to the Oil Spill,perhaps he just went there for info.

• Jose G

Barack Hussein Obama hasn't lost his sleep over the oil spill tragedy and he won't. He doesn't seem to care. He has been in the area of the disaster because he gets paid for that, not because he seems to care. He doesn't pretend to care either, if you see his facial expression and body language when he is shown in the area of the spill, he is totally detached, unconcerned, nothing is alarming about the worst natural disaster that is happening in our nation, no. But if you see his face during the concert, Ah! Wow!!! that's something different, he was really engaged and in tune with what was going on. He really seemed to have a wonderful time. So, do not expect to see this man concerned about our problems, and when the moment comes, he will be there to criticize our nation in front of foreign visitors or during his trips abroad.

No actually it was Obama himself singing "On the road again" as Louisiana sinks into a pool of oil and disappears from sight// Wow can't Obama do nothing right???

The Right Wing answers make me really want to be a Rupub, because it's so easy and you don't have to know what your talking about. Ranting and raving is Optional

• L.T.M.

Cut him some slack dude. It's all about fund raising. You know he's got to keep greasing the tracks for his Marxist train to keep rolling full steam ahead. Cap n Trade is just around the next bend!

• KJ

It just proves my point, Katrina was fodder for the Democrats... if they were in power, it would have been way worse for the New Orleans citizenry!! Obama forgot what comes around goes around.

Probably! I can't see how you'd be thinking of anything but wanting good times, peace, equality and happiness when Paul is even in your mind. :] Obviously we differ in opinions, though... that's why you're complaining about the one person our country agreed would be the best at leading us instead of helping come up with ideas that you seem to think are so easily brainstormed.

If your son's car broke down, would you cancel your weekend so you could sit at the garage and stare at them, waiting for it to get finished? I doubt it, but that's the standard you hold our president to. You might say, "Well, I DO hold our president to a higher standard than I hold myself. He is entrusted with our country and should do a better job than I would," and that's fine, I agree with that, but if you hold him to a higher standard than that at which you hold yourself, then you should trust that he is upholding that, or you should run for president. Don't thin you're good enough? Well he did, and that's why he's in the White House, and you're not. :]

Look, all I'm trying to say is, you had the last 8 years to mess this country up, now it's our turn to fix your problems. Of course, we're going to mess it up in other areas, but the Reds'll get it back to fix our problems soon enough, and they'll make their own then too. It's a vicious cycle, and the fact of the matter is, this country's leaders are doomed to an eternity of cleaning up after their predecessors. If Obama didn't make any mistakes, we wouldn't need another president in 3 years, we could just kick him out and live in happiness forever because everything would be perfect.

Your answer:

Bush had his inauguration party costing 2.5 million dollars and the New York Times headline was:

Bush Waste Money While America Suffers

===============

Obama had his inauguration party costing over 8 million dollars and the New York Times headline was:

Obama Shows America How to Party

JD

• Calvin

He probably should refrain from any more "will not rest until" kind of speech.

To say "I will not rest until" and then go on vacation (ie. rest) nearly 24 hours later.....seems to indicate that words have no meaning to the individual saying them.

He seems to actually only be saying..."I wont totally and completely forget or ignore that millions of barrels of oil are pouring into the Gulf of Mexico. I hope BP fixes it soon, or someone else....anyways...gotta jet....places to go and people to see!"

• iceman

How come none of the of the right wings ever question the $billions that big oil spend in support of the arm race and military interventions around the globe, and the fact that if this criminal Elites and big fat corps would have diverted just a small portion of that money into some research and development programs, today they had the technology to deal with this simple, basic and oldest of their problems.

lol, too much too handle, right. much easier to keep nagging about Obama.

Yeah, ya know,,,,,,,,,,,maybe he should go stand on the shore, and just count the bubbles as they rise up , huh?

I wonder if Bush gave any thought to the dying serviceman and women in Iraq for the last 7 years, as he took MONTH LONG vacations at his ranch, and threw BBQ after BBQ for his Saudi Oil friends. ?

I'm pretty sure Obama has given the current situation plenty of thought, and contrary to popular republican belief.........there ARE other things going on in the country, and the world, and as the leader of that free world, his attention elsewhere is occasionally needed.