Is Yahoo Answers Full of Communist!!!!!!!!!?

Well I wrote an interesting question regarding about how people on Yahoo don't know how to answer questions. I got several replies but the question was deleted. And that was because I was talking about how bad people are on here. I was talking about how people act like "know it alls" and dont... show more Well I wrote an interesting question regarding about how people on Yahoo don't know how to answer questions. I got several replies but the question was deleted. And that was because I was talking about how bad people are on here. I was talking about how people act like "know it alls" and dont answer your question but "beat around the bush" instead. Well my new point: Communist didn't allow anything bad about them be spread through the media. Am i correct? Well isn't it the same for Yahoo to delete my question for me stating that the website isn't very good? Well now you know Yahoo Answers is full of Communist, Know it Alls, and Nazis. And thank you for the people that answered my question honestly last time. Thanks for reading! :)
Update: Is this not a legitimate argument. I believed I had taken a mature approach. Well I'm sorry if i offended you in any way.