I receive an employment offer fromUK Holiday INN Hotel Kensington forum after all deals the?

Work Permit Department Email: workpermitukembassy@mail2london.com asking 300GBP to issue WPP Certificate which need to submit Visa issuing Office Embassy (UK Home Office) via email: (visadpt.britishembassy@consultant.com) I receive 2 mails with different address to sent the money-Accountant Department Head... show more Work Permit Department Email: workpermitukembassy@mail2london.com asking 300GBP to issue WPP Certificate which need to submit Visa issuing Office Embassy (UK Home Office) via email: (visadpt.britishembassy@consultant.com) I receive 2 mails with different address to sent the money-Accountant Department Head office,Receiver Name - Patrick Ken,Address - 5th Floor,Union House,65-69 Shepherds Bush Green,London, W12 8TX.and BANK NAME: BANK OF BARODA. ACCOUNT NAME: KAMIL SHAIKH KADER.ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0403100006728.PAN NO: CKMPS8526D,BRANCH: MANDVI MUMBAI.The recruiter name Sir,Alex De Carvalho (alexy_f2@yahoo.com),General Manager,Holiday Inn Hotels Resorts,Kensington Forum,London, United Kingdom.can anybody help me to find is it a scams Promise and some one tell me contact email number of British High Commission i need to report to this