Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Survey . How often do you clean out your contacts and fans list ?

time to get rid of ..................

About every 6 months.

2 times a year.

never, but i am on top of it every time someone adds me as a contact. if i have no idea who they are and they didn't email first and their Q&A gives me any doubt i remove them. sometimes i block in this case, but only if their Q&A gave me doubts.

i just keep all the suspended accounts in there... there's way too many to even bother with removing.

of course if i get a VN.. then i will review my contacts that i don't know well.. but that is not often.

I didnt think you could get rid of fans. But sometimes i remove some contacts.

I go through it once a week and remove my contacts who have been suspended, you know, oops, the info you are looking for etc....

But I keep my contacts and fans to a minimum, so it's not happening as much as it use to.

Only once, but I know you do it often cuz I get deleted from your list more than once

I have had to remove many from my contacts,because their accounts had been suspended.

I have a few more I never see that are going to have to be removed.

Clean em all out.

Contacts/fans are known to report ya...or get your account suspended.

:[

Source(s): Experience.

Nah, I don't. I luv all my contacts.... but just missing one that I've been looking for :(

• Everytime I get a VN.