Why is it not permitted to use certain words that in england mean a type of food or a servant in a public sch?

what i am asking is that there are certain words in english that we see as not being derogatory in context yet when used they are censored i do realise that these words have different meanings in America but here in england they just mean harmless things are we to believe that some of the great poets and writers of... show more what i am asking is that there are certain words in english that we see as not being derogatory in context yet when used they are censored i do realise that these words have different meanings in America but here in england they just mean harmless things are we to believe that some of the great poets and writers of all time are using bad language as they have used these words we even have a nursery rhyme that would be censored on this board but perfectly ok in england i await your answers but i expect to get an e mail saying i have broken some rule or other
Update: oh yes i know that brand my dad gave me them as my first meal after being ill for a year they were my first real meal and as for the nursery rhyme that cat that went to see the quean is all so taboo
Update 2: i understand that to *** for a senior pupil was not a nice thing to do yet it did happen and no we can not change this but it di exist and still exists so what are we to do just as we just do not like the word
Update 3: what really anoys me is when i see things tha are permited such as well i do not think i am permited to say any thing as it may seem like i am answering my own question wich i am not i shall just leave it up to you to let me know what upsets you on here