Eco tools or Sonia Kashuk makeup brushes?

lately, all i do on youtube is watch makeup tutorials. now i am really obsessed with everything about makeup. The thing is that i have never really used a lot of makeup (just the basics like eyeliner,mascara etc.) and now i want to start a collection of makeup brushes that are inexpensive but that work really well. i went to target.com and saw sonia kashuk ans eco tools brushes. i read some really good reviews on both of them but i don't know which ones might be better. any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

I have more Sonia Kasuk than Ecotools. Sonia Kashuk is pretty high quality, but it all comes down to how you take care of your brushes. However, I think you should mix and match your brushes! Because personally, I think Ecotools are SUPER soft. Like their blush brush and stuff are super soft. Sonia Kashuk has more variety in brushes though. So just like buy EcoTools face brushes, and like Sonia Kashuk eye brushes maybe? Have fun! I love makeup too.

Please follow me on twitter, especially if you have any more questions! =)

Twitter.com/mynameiisannie

I like sonia kashuk for eye brushes and eco tools for face brushes...

the ones with white handles sonia kashuk are cheaper and make good eye brushes but I dont like the white handled face brush only the black ones but Id still go with eco tools for face...

I prefer using sonia kashuk. but both are good quality, and you can always mix up. all my brushes from random companies, and all of them work great.