Girls: Do you view meat eaters and pescatarians as the same?

I am a pescatarian. She is a vegan. There is this girl I work with who I think is fantastic. She really does however talk down on meat eaters, and she is in your face about her lifestyle, but she has a million other great qualities. I really want to make my move, except I'm afraid that I'll blow it... show more I am a pescatarian. She is a vegan.

There is this girl I work with who I think is fantastic. She really does however talk down on meat eaters, and she is in your face about her lifestyle, but she has a million other great qualities.

I really want to make my move, except I'm afraid that I'll blow it forever if she finds out that I do eat a kind of meat (fish)

My question to you is, do you put pescatarians and regular people in the same category, or are pescatarians more acceptable/much better?

I am not giving up my only source of lean protein.
Update: Baxxysaurus - That's great, but I'm not trying to get with YOU now, am I? :p

Deer Hunter - I have nothing against meat eaters, but if the question wasn't directed at you, gtfo? Just sayin'.
Update 2: Okay, a few answers acorss the board.

Nichole - Where did I ever say that I do not consider myself a meat eater? No where.

kimmekins - Where did I say that that fish was the only source of lean protein? No where. I said I was not giving it up.

frou frou - Where did I claim I was a vegetarian? No where.