Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How to tease a girl ......?

There's this girl on facebook who extremely gorgeous and she posted a picture of her cute dog on the wall. She posted on my wall that she's going to post more pictures of her dog. What's a good way to reply to her in a teasing way? Seeiously I need help here...I was thinking "the dog is cuter than that person in your display pic (which is her). Who's that horse?"

The horse and display pic are both referring to her.

don't do it. teasing on facebook doesn't work, maybe in person it might. just keep saying how cute the pictures are. find something new in each one to complement

that's good but take out the "whos that horse?" just sounds random.. and just say something like "cause eww whos that" and add a ":P" silly smiley so she knows your kidding. and another thing you can do is comment on a picture with her and her dog or any pic with someone or something else be all "So pretty" then let her reply and be all "No i was talking about the [whatever else is in the pic]" and laugh about it then tell her jk and call her pretty or something like that and just be flirty towards her.. it always works if you wanna tease. Hope this helped :]

He could like her, worried to communicate to her, threat the only way he's conscious the thank you to get her interest or if the teasing is today hurtful he won't like her and is making an attempt to declare he would not p.c. her around and its easer than announcing the words. it certainly relies upon on the tone of the teasing.

Nah theres teasing and theres just plain mean, remember we're girls&super sensitive to insults like being called a horse! Ouch! I would just be flirty&sweet, say something about how u always heard pets resemble their owners&that dog is cute ;]

Goodluck

PLS ANSWER, completely crushed :/

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201005...

I wouldnt advise you to tease something she loves,she wouldnt go to the trouble of posting pictures of the dog if she didnt,

How about saying your dogs cute but how about more of you:)

dont say whos that horse cuz thats just rude. but u can say the dog is cuter than the person in her default

That all sounds pretty rude to me. Maybe she's more playful like that though. If someone said that to me I would sit there for an hour (exaggeration) wondering if they were actually insulting me.

I would say something like "wow he/she is almost as cute as his/her owner" or "He must get his looks from you ;)" something cuter like that.

no, i wouldnt say that, you may offend her.

say something like;

i kinda cant wait to see more pictures of your cute friend :) who, by the way, is no where near as cute as you.

then when she replies, answer her back with a face like;

:')

It's a shame she doesn't have a cat, loads of opportunities then, giggity.

thats little bit to mean maybe something a little more toned down