A brief experiment on the efficacy of religion?

I'm conducting a little competitive experiment. In the brackets below at the bottom of the question details, I've used a combination of science and technology (via a computer and the Internet) to try to make the word "Science" appear. I've used the power of prayer to get the word... show more I'm conducting a little competitive experiment.

In the brackets below at the bottom of the question details, I've used a combination of science and technology (via a computer and the Internet) to try to make the word "Science" appear. I've used the power of prayer to get the word "Faith" to appear.

If an enormously complicated array of scientific theories and engineering concepts are theoretically correct and implemented flawlessly, then an incredible chain of electronic, photonic and chemical events will occur to place the word "Science" in the brackets. If God answers a prayer in a way that illustrates his existence and power, "Faith" will appear instead.

Please tell me whether technology or religion succeeded (or both or neither, if that's the case).

[Science]