I think I'm going to get a bad grade on a vocab test?!?

I'm a top A to A+ student and for a 10 questions test I think I got 3 wrong! I'm extremely upset and was having nightmares about it because first: I didn't have time to study (I'm SERIOUS not being lazy I would study for every test but I have this constant headache going on in my head and it is... show more I'm a top A to A+ student and for a 10 questions test I think I got 3 wrong! I'm extremely upset and was having nightmares about it because first:
I didn't have time to study (I'm SERIOUS not being lazy I would study for every test but I have this constant headache going on in my head and it is very painful to study with it)
2.) My mom asked me if I'm going to score for a hundred and I said yes. (if i said no she'll yell at me)
3.) oh wait, I think i might get 2 wrong but i've done worse. (5 questions 20 points each pop quiz 60!) THE LOWEST GRADE I'VE GOT.

I think the best way to solve this problem is to not have the headaches but I don't want to take too much drugs. Can someone tell me how to cool of a headache with little time?

Good thing is:
On these tests that happen every week I get 100s
so
100
90
100
100
70-60-80 is roughly a 93 but i still have time to improve my grades! I also participate and behave well so that I am happy.
1 answer 1