Buying a house for the first time?

Hi I will be buying a house for the first time. I saved really hard for my deposit. I have no luxury items and dont eat out etc. I work full time plus over time. I used to have a full time job and part time to save for my deposit. The thing is my girlfriend of 7years would like to live with me. She also wants... show more Hi
I will be buying a house for the first time. I saved really hard for my deposit. I have no luxury items and dont eat out etc. I work full time plus over time. I used to have a full time job and part time to save for my deposit.

The thing is my girlfriend of 7years would like to live with me. She also wants her name on the house too! Its fine if she pays her share. But she wont even pay half the living costs never mind the mortgage. She stated she never wanted to get married or ever have kids! She also only works part time at 16hours a week!

If i was to put her name on i would be leagally giving her half my life savings i worked so hard for! My parents are not together anymore separated when i was young. my gf said she wont live with me if her name is not on the deed! I need some advice please.
Thanks