Tenants rights once a landlord sells the property.?

My tennancy period is 24th of the month to the following 23rd of the following month. I have given notice and plan to move out around 2nd of the month. I will therefore be paying for the property after I have left it - no way to move the departure date. My tennancy agreement says 'the tenant agrees to ...... show more My tennancy period is 24th of the month to the following 23rd of the following month. I have given notice and plan to move out around 2nd of the month. I will therefore be paying for the property after I have left it - no way to move the departure date.

My tennancy agreement says 'the tenant agrees to ... permit the landlord or the landlord's agents during the last two months of the tenancy to enter the premises at reasonable hours during the day time together with any prospective tenants or purchasers to view the premises'.

I have duly agreed to this and as a result the landlord has accepted on offer on the property. The estate agent (the estate agent owns the letting agent although they have different names) has rung to arrange a surveyor to come around next week, at 8.30am which is very inconvenient as I have 3 children to get to school.

What are my rights about letting the surveyor in? When we leave the property on 2nd, will the estate agent be able to get in then even though I am still renting the property?

My landlord seems very pleasent and the estate agent is only doing his job and doesn't want to lose the sale (his words) but I would like to know where I stand, as the estate agent told me that they have keys, implying that I had to go along with it.

If anyone can help, please do.

Many thanks