What exactly is wrong with the British Army?

I've heard loads of people say that the army kills loads of people and whatnot, but I can't seem to find any evidence for what they say...There are so few news reports about how the British killed people in Afghanistan for example... You only hear about the deaths of soldiers, or bomb blasts (set up by the... show more I've heard loads of people say that the army kills loads of people and whatnot, but I can't seem to find any evidence for what they say...There are so few news reports about how the British killed people in Afghanistan for example...
You only hear about the deaths of soldiers, or bomb blasts (set up by the Afghans?)

I also talked to a friend joining the navy, and they said that none of the good things that the armed forces do is publicised, and that they do a lot of good too...

So what recent proofs are there that they're "evil" as some say...PROOF

Salaam