Im getting error, Launch FFC-1 when trying email for hours! My husbands email works fine?

We both have email at Yahoo. his opens mine won't

This seems to be the latest glitch. There are hundreds asking this. It may well be a server down somewhere. Try again later seems to be the best advice.

This is happening to me now as well. It has happened before in the past 4-5 months. When it did, it left as mysteriously as it came. What makes it frustrating is that it is the type of system problem a service provider will never own up to. You can search high and low on their "Help" page and it will say NOTHING. All you or I can do is be patient. Because they always assume they can fix the problem before the complaints become too loud or frequent.

No service provider is going to say: "You won't have service for a while because something is out of order on our side of things" Sad but true.

I've had the same problem since 6AM CST. From what I understand, Yahoo did a server update overnight and some of the servers work fine and some have problems. So it just depends on what server your info was stored on. This has been soooooo annoying though! I hope it is back soon!

I've been getting the same error message for the last 2 hours. Yahoo e-mail has been flaky ever since they began to partner with Microsoft.

The basic links do not work for my Mail.

I having the same problem. Can anybody from yahoo tell how long it will take to fix the problem.

They have been upgrading their servers lately, causing problems for all of us.

Try http://us.m.yahoo.com/p/mail Or: http://de.m.yahoo.com/p/mail It's basic, but it works.\

Source(s): yahoo help