On a question re Christians and the Bible, I wonder why Asker gave the best answer award inappropriately?

that is - to someone who has not even studied the Bible - a quick read is superficial and useless. I ask - does Asker skim over the serious answers written by genuine not 'bad', Christians? I refer to the Question "If Christians are such good people why do they indulge in such bad behaviour."... show more that is - to someone who has not even studied the Bible - a quick read is superficial and useless. I ask - does Asker skim over the serious answers written by genuine not 'bad', Christians?
I refer to the Question "If Christians are such good people why do they indulge in such bad behaviour." Posed by Entropy and Pain
Update: the member - Entropy and Pain responded to this question very scathingly but had merely skipped through the bible which is a shallow and useless method to learn about its truths. I ask - does Asker flick through answers given by genuine, not .bad. Christians/
Update 2: the member - Entropy and Pain responded to this question very scathingly but had merely skipped through the bible which is a shallow and useless method to learn about its truths. I ask - does Asker flick through answers given by genuine, not .bad. Christians/