Sal
Sal asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 10 years ago

Does anybody else think Sunday is the worst day of the week?

Favorite Answer

Yeah...I dislike Sundays too. This day of the week is just an annoying reminder of all the crap I've got to do Monday - Friday. It's an evil day I tell ya!

No, it's definitely Monday. I'm usually somewhat hung-over from the weekend and I STILL have to put in a 9-hour work day. I actually like Sundays because I can be really lazy and revel in the vague memories of Saturday night.

Nope. It's the second worst day getting ready for the absolute worst day of the week; Monday.

• Um...it's close. I think Friday is the worst day of the week- Friday night anyway.

• Rachel

Yes. Sunday evenings to be more specific :/

• Jaimie

Yes, it is. I always get the Sunday blues.

I think it is the best day of the week

By far. We're surrounded by churches so it's bells & car doors & screaming children all morning.

Yes Sal.... I hate Sundays :\

Only because it reminds me that Monday is tomorrow, which I also hate.

Ehhhh sometimes. It all depends on what you do and if your optimistic. Perosally Id probbaly say tue. or wed.