Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I WANT SEX TONIGHT! and need help?

right i need help! me and my boyfriend are planning on having that romantic night in tonight! and i don't know what to do i need help in these areas:

what do i wear (i have a lot of silky things and bras and i have a corset which is a bit see through and lots more)

i want to have sex somewhere interesting in the house where is this?

do i do oral sex if it romantic night in

do i get some sex toys

and what else shall i do to prepare for tonight i want it to be special obviously i have had sex with him before but i want him to remember this night as it is our 2nd anniversary

plz help guys and women!

Your probably a 50 year old perverted old man, squeezing one off in his computer chair. I will not pleasure you with my sexual secrets.

it depends where you are going to do this, as if it is like a moon night ride then something a bit see through is always a big hit. but if in a house then like mini-skirt or something is always interesting and a 'difficult to open bra' is always nice for a boy. Tell him you are only going to have sex if he opens your bra while you making out. This is a turn on. (for me)

where something sexy...but not very sexy

sexy doesn't mean showing some of your skin....

Interesting place is....

in the living room near the dinning room...

i think you should not do oral sex ...you should say "I love you" instead of that.....

sex toys are not needed for a romantic night ....just romantic music and some candle lights....and dim light if you like...give him a present ....

• Most men only need to know that you want to screw. Don't tell him until you want to do it and keep him interested and thinking you want to screw until you finally tell him. If he starts to make other plan or want to go somewhere else, get naked. He'll stay

i need to have sex tonight and dont have an active credit card what do i do

• mickey

in the kitchen and all of the above baby

anything u wear will come off