Do you consider French and Italian people to be white given they have dark hair?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best answer

Dark hair? In what planet you live? In the Uk the most of people got dark hair as well...are they all black?? In all Europe even in the north part there are more dark hair than blondes...are they black?? Plus where did you take the issue that all italians got dark hair? Have you meet any single italian? I am italian and I havent got dark hair but light brown..lots of italians are blondes or even red heads....since when only blond people are white??? Are you an alien??

• 3 years ago

There is a difference between "hispanic" and "latino" ppl in america view these are the same and they are not. Latino is an ethinicty or culture that ppl from italy, spain, france, and romania have just as much right 2 claim it as the oppressed ppl from "latin america" do. It's about coming from a country that speaks a romance language ( only truely educated ppl know this ) also hispanic traits? U do realize that spanish is a european ( white ) language! Without the portuguese, spainards and french the ppl from "latin america" couldnt refer themselves as latin anyways btw it was the french who named it that before them it was ibro-america or sud-americaAnd, ppl can claim the ethicity "latino" white, brown, black or asian. America misuses this term it's sad but true. Btw greeks can't claim latin cz they are not from a country that speaks a romance language even though i feel like greek is a beautiful language. Spanish and portuguese are not even the closest languages 2 latin spanish is the 4th( arabic influence ) and portuguese is the 5th. Romanian and Italian are the closest. Oh, and latin was originally spoken by the italics ( original latins )from lathium italy now known as the lazio region of italy. than the Romans adopted the latin and latinized where spain, portugal, france and romania is now. If any of u take what i have said offensive thats ur problem but, everything i have stated is based on fact and history. @Asker interesting question and i was pleased 2 answer it with an educated response :)

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Yes

• 10 years ago

YESS!!! even spanish ppl (from Spain) are WHITE! lol spanish + italians are tanned and have dark hair cos they live in the mediterranean area where its VERY HOT!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

LOL obviously!! whites have dark hair, light hair, red hair etc

The president of France wife is Italian and she looks/is white http://fileserver.tinker.com/tinker/events/10/1007...

i misread your question at firsst.

!

• 10 years ago

Why yes. Their skin is still White (or pinkish, if you will).

And many of those people have blonde and red hair too...maybe not as many as people in Norway or the Netherlands, but still they have those colors too.

• 10 years ago

A lot of whites have dark hair... should I not call them white? LOL.

• 10 years ago

Yes. Caucasians can have red, blonde, or brown hair naturally. We're diverse that way.

Source(s): I'm 1/4th Italian.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

most whites have dark hair just so you know............. and yes they are just like spaniards and others

you dont need to be Scandinavian to be of the white race

• 10 years ago

yea

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.