I am probably the hottest guy in the world. Could I be a male model? Do you have to be ugly to be one?

I am extremely hot, buff, macho, hot, and my guns are huge!!! I am really hot and I think that I may be the hottest guy in the world. I look like a movie star and when people see me walking down the street they stare at me and can't stop. I am an athletic body builder and have really huge guns, an 8 pack, and... show more I am extremely hot, buff, macho, hot, and my guns are huge!!! I am really hot and I think that I may be the hottest guy in the world. I look like a movie star and when people see me walking down the street they stare at me and can't stop. I am an athletic body builder and have really huge guns, an 8 pack, and nice biceps and I'm practically perfect. All the guys automatically get jealous when they see me and they all wish they were me because I am better than them and look better. I also have a faux hawk.

I'm not exaggerating or anything, I am really this hot. I was thinking I could become a male model because I know I would be the hottest one there and I could make the most money. I know I would be good at the modeling too because I am really athletic also and the best on the team of every sport I play and I am good at practically everything from the start. And I mean, come on, if you actually saw me, you'd beg me to model. And it would make things even better for me because all the ladies would be all over me and I could have both a wife and a lot of girlfriends at the same time. But the thing is, I was told that most male models are ugly and have to have something ugly (interesting) about them. Is this true and would I likely be able to become a male model even though I am extremely hot and practically perfect? I don't really have any flaws at all so would it be possible for me? Or would it be a requirement for me to have some flaws?
Update: The first guy is probably just jealous.