I am probably the hottest guy in the world. Could I be a male model? Do you have to be ugly to be one?

I am extremely hot, buff, macho, hot, and my guns are huge!!! I am really hot and I think that I may be the hottest guy in the world. I look like a movie star and when people see me walking down the street they stare at me and can't stop. I am an athletic body builder and have really huge guns, an 8 pack, and nice biceps and I'm practically perfect. All the guys automatically get jealous when they see me and they all wish they were me because I am better than them and look better. I also have a faux hawk.

I'm not exaggerating or anything, I am really this hot. I was thinking I could become a male model because I know I would be the hottest one there and I could make the most money. I know I would be good at the modeling too because I am really athletic also and the best on the team of every sport I play and I am good at practically everything from the start. And I mean, come on, if you actually saw me, you'd beg me to model. And it would make things even better for me because all the ladies would be all over me and I could have both a wife and a lot of girlfriends at the same time. But the thing is, I was told that most male models are ugly and have to have something ugly (interesting) about them. Is this true and would I likely be able to become a male model even though I am extremely hot and practically perfect? I don't really have any flaws at all so would it be possible for me? Or would it be a requirement for me to have some flaws?

The first guy is probably just jealous.

Your penis: Small

Your social intelligence: Small

Your social life: Non-existent

Edit: I checked his IP and facebook:

http://frumpfighter.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/fa...

Another Edit: Yes, im jealous because I can be honest :D

Im normal height, a small package around the chest, visible acne and a bit pale....

• Grace

could you be any more conceited, wait let me rephrase that question it sounds rude, ahh never mind your ego needs some knocking down. 1. If you were really that hawt then you would have already been discovered 2. even if you are, 99% of all people who meet you would hate you in the first five seconds of conversation. 3. faux hawk *shudder* E-W-W-W DO I HAVE TO SPELL THIS OUT FOR YOU 4. no person would marry you, point blank, no lie, straight up truth right there unless you fix your additude. 5.Next time you walk down the street, check your fly

*This is me.. begging you to model*

So, when you do reps at the gym, do you use your ego as weight?

Seriously, I would never want to look at someone like you in a magazine. For the record, cockyness is unnatractive, as well as being a total meat head. Women LOATHE men like you. People only stare at you because it is human nature to stare at anything that's considered abnormal.

Question: If you're REALLY this hot, why didn't you post pics to prove it? You might've been the first person to ever give a camera an orgasm.

Source(s): Faux Hawk = Gay

ok just by the title you sound like the biggest douche in the world, not the hottest. is this question a joke? I mean seriously

• Melody

Maybe in your opinion you are the hottest guy in the world, but not everyone will agree with you.

Source(s): I like delicate pretty boys. Not conceited macho guys with big guns and faux hawks.

Ok that's a little cocky and you think your the hottest guy in the world? wow

Troll.

So if your SO hot, let's see a pic, back it up!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201005...

Future VEGAS girl with pics!

My guess would be that they're just staring at your gigantic ego - it can probably be seen from space.

If you think you are all that. Lets see a pic.