could anyone possibly translate the following into english..?

this was an answer to a question I posed

Forgny gnob sevdeb schnut! yobgo kleb sud freb!

me thinks someone is taking the Micheal out of me in that case

• Ilkie

Hmm. I think you should slap that person EJ.

Not that I can translate it; just in case!

Palestinian wounded in Egypt need escorts Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings Arrived in Egypt, many of the wounded Palestinian children, men and women Now the Federation of Arab Doctors House wisdom give permits to those who want to be one of the patients to facilities Only 3 hours of your time working as a chaperone for his injuries is not one of his family Only 3 hours a week you will be rewarded by God Not required to volunteer to be a specialist in the field of medical But only provide psychological support wounded Palestine Hospital in Heliopolis - Crescent Hospital Bermsis - Hospital pyramid pyramid - Nasser Institute Shoubra The statement will be distributed to each volunteer to enter the hospital and visit the injured, after the completion of a form of volunteerism Many of us say open the doors of Jihad Today we have the task of relief and national Muslim brothers and the owner was not injured, but your time with the jihad Visit the Institute of Nasser 8_2 ..... day except Friday prayers If you want Takdelhm Haga 1_ possible takes Guiarat or blankets (for the matter of priority) 2_ possible to eat .. Fruit .. 3 - MONEY If you can not participate Vanscher topic for each of you know

Swedish?

Fn orgy bong ve beds nutsch boogy blek dus bref.: =

5 spelling mistakes lmao have an afternoon kip nan.:

Sounds like drunken night out in newcastle J lmao!!

It is Cornelian for, "The stopper from my hot-water bottle has been stolen! Knit me a pair of bedsocks!"

i tried google translate and nothing was found at all. i used "Detect language"

No definitions found

Source(s): Google.

It is 'berf dus belk ogboy !tunhcs debves bong yngrof' backwards....!!

• Juana

Could it be Occitan?

looks like greek pig latin ej'