Straight girls are the gayest girls I know! Why?

In the past year I moved to a larger city near my home and have met a lot of new people I'm just turning 21 and have kept my lesbianism somewhat of a secret till late...as in the last year. I'm fully out with it now and ever since I made the move I am hounded by straight girls. Just last weekend I tried my... show more In the past year I moved to a larger city near my home and have met a lot of new people I'm just turning 21 and have kept my lesbianism somewhat of a secret till late...as in the last year. I'm fully out with it now and ever since I made the move I am hounded by straight girls. Just last weekend I tried my hand at a gay girl, took her to my room and messed around but it never went anywhere and she was really non-disclosing. Whilst I had her in my room apparently my new straight friend (who I really have quite the thing for) apparently got jealous. This new friend of mine, while she claims she's straight makes out with me everytime she's drunk. The weekend before that I went down to the ocean for a bonfire and had a straight girl advance towards me and start kissing me, so I went for it but later found out she had a boyfriend. That evening I planned on passing out in her friends bed, but as soon as I did her friend jumped on me and started getting freaky! So I went with it, she was gorgeous anyhow. We had sex that night. Three weeks prior the sexual tension finally got to a breaking point with a straight girl I've known for about 6 months, she made her advance and I had sex with her on the couch at a friends house. Prior to that I had one straight girl actually fall for me, but unfortunately it was reciprical, her friend also said she'd turn for me and their friend said the same. I have no luck with actual gay women but an abudance of straight women who flirt with me. And these are beautiful straight women, this is luck if I've ever know it. I don't understand why straight women are always available and gay women aren't any similar experiences or is the college girl phenomenon.
Update: That's the second time I've been called a troll. I don't know what is far fetched, I guess the fact that they are straight would be. Well "straight," is how they present themselves and most of them are pretty secure with themselves and also advocates for glbt rights, but these women for some... show more That's the second time I've been called a troll. I don't know what is far fetched, I guess the fact that they are straight would be. Well "straight," is how they present themselves and most of them are pretty secure with themselves and also advocates for glbt rights, but these women for some reason flirt with me or we hook up while they maintain that straight status. That's why I'm asking. Why are straight women so apt to hookup and not the gay women I know? Trust me it's thrilling and flattering but I'm definitely seeking a little more than these shortlived hookups.
Update 2: everybody has lust my dear...you're incredibly rude for pigeonholing the entire lesbian community as lustful. These women are self-proclaimed straight women, yes it can happen and yes it did happen several times. Get that through your thick skull! I have a sincere question and I can say what I want whether or... show more everybody has lust my dear...you're incredibly rude for pigeonholing the entire lesbian community as lustful. These women are self-proclaimed straight women, yes it can happen and yes it did happen several times. Get that through your thick skull! I have a sincere question and I can say what I want whether or not it fuels my so-called lust.
Update 3: I didn't have sex with all the women I just listed, I've only had sex with three women in my lifetime, the other one's I made out with. I appreciate your answer but I just wonder what easy is in the man world? is it 10 men, 20, 30. Keep in mind this was over a 3 month period. I guess I shouldn't... show more I didn't have sex with all the women I just listed, I've only had sex with three women in my lifetime, the other one's I made out with. I appreciate your answer but I just wonder what easy is in the man world? is it 10 men, 20, 30. Keep in mind this was over a 3 month period. I guess I shouldn't really mind, as long as it's safe sex there's really no problem having frequent sex. Lots of sex means you're just getting laid more often than the other man.
Update 4: Bi-curiousity is normal you spend a lot of time answering lesbian questions and troll hunting, probably just sit behind your computer wanking yeah? Life must suck with no play.
Update 5: These women are goddamn gorgeous! Five stars, dimes what have you. Don't hate...when I say they're gorgeous i ******* mean it. Model status my boy.