• Consumer Electronics >
  • Mobile Phones & Plans
  • Consumer Electronics >
  • Mobile Phones & Plans

Cell phone has limited service but appears to have full signal!?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
Hey, about 10 minutes ago I got out my cell to check my text messages, only to find I was on "limited service". This makes no sense for a number of reasons! Firstly, I ...show more
Best Answer
I'm having the exact same problem! I'm on 02 and it's doing the exact same thing to me. it was working not half an hour ago and now suddenly it's saying it has limited service with a full signal bar and won't send/receive any texts or calls. I've tried turning it off and then on again, taking the battery out. i've never had any problems before either. I'm on a Samsung Tocco Lite if it's any help. Hope you get an answer soon. it would help me alot too >_<
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (3)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • ? answered 5 years ago
    Hi

I have exactly the same problem and I have a samsung G600, I'm on o2 but I don't think there is a problem as my partner is on o2 and he hasn't got the problem, I have done what you have, like taking the battery out, but it still doesn't work, if you do fine out what's wrong please let me know.
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • hazza :) answered 5 years ago
    i have a samsung tocco lite as well and i swear it wont let me text or ring and i cant receive any calls or texts ! is it o2 thats ****** ?? or have we all just broken our phones coincidentally ??
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • 1 answer hidden
  • CaliKid answered 5 years ago
    its all a lie, verizon is the best
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • Cell phone has limited service but appears to have full signal!?
    Hey,
    about 10 minutes ago I got out my cell to check my text messages, only to find I was on "limited service".
    This makes no sense for a number of reasons!
    Firstly, I was using it from a place where I often do in my house and I have never had any problems receiving mobile signal. In fact, I had been using it from the very same spot just last night.
    Also, on inspecting my cell further it actually appears that I HAVE full signal! So why is it saying "limited".
    There's no way which the cell could have been barred as im on a pay as you go plan and have had my cell (a samsung e900) for a couple of years and have never had ANY problems.
    I have already tried turning it on and off, taking out the battery and trying to call a number in case it was an error on my phones part- but nothing has worked!
    Does anybody have any clue why its showing me as having limited service and how do I get it back to normal!? Thanks!!!
    Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock