Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

What is the point in Yahoo Answers! Who agrees that it will NEVER be wikianswers and is just BEGGING IT?

Come on - We all know it.,

Yahoo needs people - it will NEVER be wikipedia, google or even bing.

It's just a loser of a site.

Agree/Disagree?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

I think that Yahoo Answers is a lot better than wikianswers

• 4 years ago

i do no longer think of there are stupid questions yet I do think of there are some at here who do say abusive issues to others and make feedback that are completely out of line. I purely rfile those to yahoo solutions and enable them to handle them,it is how they get a paycheck for doing their activity purely as absolutely everyone attempt to do ours. i'm grateful for yahoo solutions because of the fact I definitely are transforming into a good sort of wonderful,informative techniques from here,and not even had to ask the question.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, it is not, never has been, and never could be the sort of reference utility Yahoo claim it is. At the end of the day you are eliciting people's thoughts and opinions, not veritable facts!

It is fun, but it has evolved into more of a social network-***-game. I personally love it, but if I need to really find anything out, I would use a search engine or even - gasp - a book!

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Yeah, man. Who cares, man?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WE LOVE IT!

who the hell is wicca whatsit?

• 1 decade ago

DISAGREE!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.