L asked in SportsHockey · 10 years ago

How do I make my own NHL "History will be made" commercial? **** Easy 10 points?

How do I make my own NHL "History will be made" commercial?

Step by step please?

download the vid off youtube transfer it to a song w/ imp3(free app) open imovie or wmm add the song to the clip and then just put whatever video clip you want in.

• Erika

Lil Romeo Commercial

1. What are you thinking about right now? My fiance and what I want to do with him tomorrow and how adorable he will look in the morning 2. What lil (rapper) do you listen to? (ex. lil kim, lil romeo.) I listen to L.L. Cool J and sometimes very rarely Eminem no others though those are the only two 3. What's your favorite resturant? Also include a fast food resturant. - Hum that would have to be right now Moes south west grill I love sharing anything and everything with my fiance although today lol I spilled salsa down my top so I can say I am a salsy women. 4. What T.V channel do you view? (ex. MTV, Cartoon Network) - USA, Spike, tbs things like that anything that catches my eye monday night wrestling though is great 5. Please star this if you love this poll.- I LOVE IT

one download a clip with the song. turn the clip into a audio file.

download the clip of the play you want to use. then you have to reverse it. it isn't easy with windows movie maker. there are some youtuybe videos that show you hw to get a video in reverse. with wvm you have to do the photo method, it's long and annoying.

heres one of mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AKar70t_ho

Youtube thumbnail

go bye a manual