God, why Am I So FAT?

Please, before answering please read my question. I need no spammers, no judgemental people. I posted this in Health, and have gotten 0 answers- ridiculous. Be honest, because right now I'm so frustrated I'm at the point where if I don't lose weight I will lose my mind. I will give you all the stats: I... show more Please, before answering please read my question. I need no spammers, no judgemental people. I posted this in Health, and have gotten 0 answers- ridiculous. Be honest, because right now I'm so frustrated I'm at the point where if I don't lose weight I will lose my mind. I will give you all the stats: I am 5'11, 260 pounds, age 28. I have tried different diets my life, all failing. I walk everywhere (don't drive) so my legs are in good shape. It's my gut and my face- both very fat. Here's my typical eating habits:

BREAKFAST: I usually skip it. I'm just not hungry in the morning. If I eat, its a 90 calorie granola bar. By noon I'm famished.

LUNCH: I'll have a sandwich with triskets or a orange. By dinner I want to eat my arm.

DINNER: This is the hard part. I'll eat little to nothing during the day because every day I wake up saying "I'll start fresh today and eat right". But by dinner I'm so hungry. I'll usually binge by getting spaghetti, a pound of ground beef, Ragu sauce and a pint of Ben and Jerry's. I'll polish it all off in one sitting.

So here I am, fat as ever. How do I stop this? Before answering, also consider-

I GO OUT A LOT! I am not a home body. A lot of diet books assume you'll be eating three square meals at home every day. The world doesn't work this way. Every three days I go out to a restaurant, am invited to work events where food will be there, and drink heavily (not beer, but mixed drinks). Social events are my kryptonite. I cannot resist. And when I get dehydrated I don't care and binge off frozen pizzas. Please, I need help. How do I tone this down? I'm getting fatter and fatter- EVEN WHEN I WALK EVERYWHERE! You would think my body would adjust, but nope. And I eat fruit every day and drink water. Doesn't seem to matter. I'm still fat with a big gut. Perhaps because I eat at night? I don't know. And I need advice that can help me. I'm at the point where I want to kill myself or see a doctor for pills. I just can't stop thinking about bad foods when I try to eat right. The cravings never go away, ESPECIALLY At night. And I don't like to cook. I'm not a cook. I eat out most of the time. I'm not the guy who wants to measure out his food every night (eg 1/3 tablespoon of this mixed with baked chicken)- not my thing. Occassionally I'll eat Rice Krispie Treat Cereal for breakfast- 3 bowls of it. My body is bloated for hours afterwards- even if I'm working. I didn't know cereal was bad for you. People keep saying "Well don't eat carbs, don't eat chips anymore". Come on. You Can't do that for life. I always see skinny people eating chips and hot dogs, and they're skinny. And don't tell me to work out. Because people are fat because of what they eat, NOT because they don't have Bally's memberships. Because If I was on here saying "I work out a lot, but eat bad" you would tell me to stop eating badly. So its a no win situation here. HELP! (apologize for ranting)