Where can BNP go? Total Revamp?

After a catastrophic defeat in Barking where the BNP had fancied themselves getting to power, what do they do now? As a white working class 16 year old living in London, I have always supported them, as the majority of boys i know in my position do. But having seen this defeat and its severity, questions do come... show more After a catastrophic defeat in Barking where the BNP had fancied themselves getting to power, what do they do now?
As a white working class 16 year old living in London, I have always supported them, as the majority of boys i know in my position do. But having seen this defeat and its severity, questions do come to mind.
Is it time for a new BNP leader? Is London to multicultural for the BNP to win a seat there ever again?

Where will they be in 5 years time? Now im certainly not gonna start voting labour after what they did to my family and tories certainly aint top of my list. But i fear that Nick Griffin has taken the BNP as far as he can. It is time he stood down and allowed a new, more charismatic person to take charge and bring the party victory.

If not they will decline even further, than yesterdays results show. What must they do?
Update: I am 1 of only 20 white kids in an inner london school, which is why i support them. yuppies dont understand that for people like me, london is being destroyed, the cockney accent wiped out replaced by an alien foreign accent, the jafaican accent. be a white working class boy and you will understand.