Wicca Witch Craft????!!!?

Okay hello there my name is Carlie i am a 12 year old girl and i am very interested in learning Witch Craft Wicca.My brother recently told me that Wicca is going against God.I just don't see how.Wicca Witch Craft is only worshiping the earth and a little bit more.Anyways my questions are 1)How Is It Going... show more Okay hello there my name is Carlie i am a 12 year old girl and i am very interested in learning Witch Craft Wicca.My brother recently told me that Wicca is going against God.I just don't see how.Wicca Witch Craft is only worshiping the earth and a little bit more.Anyways my questions are
1)How Is It Going Against God?
2)Is It Safe For Me?
3)Am I Able To Do A Circle With Only Me & My Friends?
4)Where Can I Buy Wicca Witch Craft Supplies? (There Is No Store Where I Live That Has That Stuff)

Please do not make a lecture that i am not old enough for yahoo answers.I have a lot on my mind and i am really stressing out lately.So please don't report me or anything!