I need to do MBA in Advertising. . How good is Birmingham City University? Should I join it?

Is there any other better university i should apply to? I have a 2 year work experience.

Birmingham City University (formerly Birmingham Polytechnic and the University of Central England in Birmingham) is a British university in the city of Birmingham, England. It is one of three universities in the city, the other two being the University of Birmingham and Aston University. Established in 1971, it was designated as a polytechnic until 1992, when it gained university status.

The university has eight campuses serving six faculties, and offers courses in art and design, business, the built environment, computing, engineering, English, health care, law, the performing arts, social sciences, and technology and is a member of the million+ group of New Universities.

Check the web site of university for more information and the available courses. I think it do not offer MBA in Advertising.

http://www.bcu.ac.uk/courses/list?type=3&scope=2&s...

hsj

AllAboutUni.com is interactive as users can upload campus pictures, university information and provide feedback on their university experience. Sharing this information helps persons select their university or college and summary statistics are available so that comparisons can be made with other universities around the world.

oh u receives ver good interest opprtunities as u have an additional suitable degree of a criminal professional. my uncle who's an llb, mba and ca in user-friendly words works for 3 hours and the employer elements him 5 lakh in step with month for tht !!!

The best college finder is http://EduFinder.info

You should try them.It's really free , and it is the most trusted online company for finding education.

I think this will help