Omg kpop fans go on on demand comcast?!!!!!!?

dude you guys if you have comcast then go on demand music section video by genre and then go to pop section and theres some kpop videos

also are the videos are the people who are going to the la music korean thing this week

are they gonna have like a live thing if so please tell me where i feel in a way lucky cus la is only 6 hours from where i live

and super junior

• NM
    Favorite Answer

YESSSS!!!! this is the first time I saw SHINee on my tv. Not a computer, a TV!!!! and they have 2ne1 too! and BEG!! I bet there's probably more but just scrolled down quickly to see if they had SHINee.

I'm freaking out in a happy way.

It's about time they realized there's talent in other parts of the world besides America.

:DDD

1

Source(s): Instant Telephone Reverse http://ReversePhoneNumberLookup.enle.info/?83VT

Yup, you're right! Here are all the music videos available so far:

2NE1

- I Don't Care

- Fire

- Follow Me

2PM

- Heartbeat

4minute

- Hot Issue

- Muzik

Brown Eyed Girls

- Abracadabra

Girl's Generation

- Genie

- Oh!

SHINee

- Ring Ding Dong

Super Junior

- Sorry Sorry (Answer)

U-Kiss

- Man Man Hi

Wonder Girls

- Nobody (Eng. ver)

Spread the word!

Source(s): Comcast On Demand > Music > 'All videos A-L' or 'All videos M-Z'

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/axEU9

As a newfound KissMe, I am sad. T___T I just got into U-Kiss like a month ago and now I find out that Xander, my bias, is leaving the group. I like Kibum too. He's really funny. It's overwhelming enough that they won't be in U-Kiss anymore, so the fact that their former agency announced on the same day that they'll be replaced is like SUPER WTF. I've been real hype these past few days because of Big Bang's comeback, but the U-Kiss situation has brought down my excitement. D;

Lucky D:

I dont have Comcast :(

I wanted to see Super Junior (favorite boyband) and 2NE1 (favorite girlband) this sucks :(

<333

Aww crap, I have Verizon T_T (pfft, why can't they have it too?!)

You're so lucky, I wish I had Comcast..*sigh* =(

But omg that's really cool (I wanna see SHINee on my tv too! Maybe I should call Verizon's customer service? lol I wonder if they'll listen to me..) agh I'm still jealous xP

I want to visit my friend now cuz she has Comcast--heheh...♪

OMG! I KNOW i was looking for music and i saw 2ne1.i was like holy crap and i screamed like a fan girl when i saw SHInee. my mom came running to my room and she looks at me like a crazy person.im so happy