Ramadan - I need your help - I got a Marriage Proposal.?

Assalamualikum my brothers and sisters I have got a Marriage proposal and I am a little confused. First things first - The girl is not religious; Neither is her Dad. Her father used to deal in Loans, banks and Interests and that made him RICH (He is the richest man in our locality) However he has now Quit... show more Assalamualikum my brothers and sisters
I have got a Marriage proposal and I am a little confused.
First things first -
The girl is not religious;
Neither is her Dad.
Her father used to deal in Loans, banks and Interests and that made him RICH
(He is the richest man in our locality)
However he has now Quit Interest Business and bought many hotels and stuff like that
I was not allowed to see the girl yet, but my parents say she is beautiful.

Prophet (S) said Virtue is most important in marriage.
And I am quite sure she is not very virtuous (As her father is not much virtuous). May be not Immodest but not even Virtuous
But my parents (esplly dad) are insisting (NOT FORCING - JUST SOME WHAT INSISTING) to marry her as they think this is a good match
1. Her father is rich and has only ONE DAUGHTER
2. Her father said I can take care of his business when my dad said to him I have to finish my engineering before Marriage
3. He is my dad’s old buddy and also one of the richest chap in the city
4. Girl is not bad (in looks)
___

Now I would have said NO (because ever since I was young, I craved for a pious girl to be my wife)

BUT THE DESIRE TO “GET MARRIED SOON” IS JUST CONFUSING ME.
I want to GET MARRIED SOON (To abstain from sins) :(
I do not desire WAITING …

This is really bothering me … Pious girls are very few and I am not getting one anytime soon (I don’t know why) :(

WHAT TO DOOOOOOOO
Should I just go with it and then try changing her after marriage?
Will that be possible?
Or will she be arrogant as she is the Only Child (I am also the only child of my parents)?
Should I wait more? I am 19. (We would surely marry later (after a year or two – But may just engage now)?
OR SHOULD I STILL WAIT FOR A pious girl?

Any advices I need real bad – I am also asking my Shiekhs but I also want you people’s advice.

Please forgive me if I was Lewd or “personal information exposing freak”
I asked this to you all because prophet (S) said
Whoever takes advice of Believers in his issues – He will feel confident in his tasks then.
(Sahih Hadith)

& Please: NO TROLLS or Mocking PLEASE
Update: Ooh Istaqara I will be doing FOR SURE
also will make dua in Tahajjud

Just want your advices

And also sisters - I am sure 100% she is not religious :(
Not VERY IMMODEST ALSO
Just 80% Worldly
and 20% religious
:(
My daddy said
Update 2: Brother Hello Thank you so much for that Advice That was short and simple :) Thank you But Mani is a Good sister ... If she is not a believer then being kind to her may bring her close to Islam And if she is a believer then we can not say anything. I love you both Mani and hello :) May Allah reward you both... show more Brother Hello Thank you so much for that Advice
That was short and simple :)
Thank you
But Mani is a Good sister
...
If she is not a believer then being kind to her may bring her close to Islam
And if she is a believer then we can not say anything.
I love you both Mani and hello :) May Allah reward you both and help you Always :)

Also the girl (First answerer) Thank you for answering - May Allah bless you :)
Update 3: White horse Come Online

I need to chat and talk to you :( PLEASE