I have a problem with my computer, need someones help.. (you might need to be quite good with computer's)?

ok i am gonna add as much info as possible i was look for good screen captures like hyper cam , but i went and downloaded something my computer told me was a virus. but i didn't think it was -.- so i continued to search on google only to find my computer had been cut of the internet while every other in my... show more ok i am gonna add as much info as possible
i was look for good screen captures like hyper cam , but i went and downloaded something my computer told me was a virus. but i didn't think it was -.- so i continued to search on google only to find my computer had been cut of the internet while every other in my house was fine.

so i then assumed a virus and done a disk cleaner, disk def rag and cclean. this didn't help so i went through my computers files deleting thing that looked "suspicious" and programs that i didn't think i needed anymore.

after this didn't help i restarted my computer only to see my graphics were all wrong( blurry and wrong screen resolution) this led me to believe that i had deleted my graphic card info.
so i restored the things i deleted and done another reset. this time it went through all the windows xp loading but my desktop didn't show on my screen. i know its there cause i can still turn the computer of.

i tried push F8 as it loaded up and run in safe mode but as it is getting ready to do that it seems to just crash.

could anyone please help me with this problem i.e. this graphics problem.. i can fix the virus and network connection my self
Update: btw my graphics card is a REALTEK idk what kind though