What does the word"Keep" and "Hold Fast" mean in the bible, in practice?

* Revelation 2:26: ". . . keeps My works until the end. . . ." * Revelation 3:3: ". . . hold fast and repent. . . ." [Here, "hold fast" is the same Greek word as "to keep" in the other examples.] * Revelation 3:8: ". . . have kept My word. . . ." *... show more * Revelation 2:26: ". . . keeps My works until the end. . . ."
* Revelation 3:3: ". . . hold fast and repent. . . ." [Here, "hold fast" is the same Greek word as "to keep" in the other examples.]
* Revelation 3:8: ". . . have kept My word. . . ."
* Revelation 12:17: ". . . who keep the commandments of God. . . ." [This is written to the remnant of the seed, that is, to God's elect.]

There are some words that just need better defining, so that we understand What God purpose and deep meanings ... Mean!

Would you help me with this, the Words, and maybe ... share one if you have a new one, which has prospered you in heart, mind and soul...

thank you for considering...
to edify...and teach!
Update: More info... The word "keep" is a command that appears ten times in the book of Revelation. It is the same word that is translated in John 14:15, "If you love Me, keep My commandments." We will notice just a few of its appearances. The first three are written to three of the seven churches:... show more More info...

The word "keep" is a command that appears ten times in the book of Revelation. It is the same word that is translated in John 14:15, "If you love Me, keep My commandments." We will notice just a few of its appearances. The first three are written to three of the seven churches: Thyatira, Sardis, and Philadelphia, respectively:
Update 2: To watch and Keep... what does this mean?
Update 3: Thank you for building with words ... with me.