Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

☪Why did Shia help the crusaders, try assassinating Salahudin and help the mongols?

During the Mongol invasions, the main adviser to the Caliph was a shia who did everything in his power to help the army of Halagu Khan against the defenders of Baghdad.

The Shia always take non -muslim as friends

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Behold! the posterity of my fathers, that is, so and so, are not my friends. Verily Allah and the pious believers are my friends.

[Sahih Muslim 1:417]

http://www.usc.edu/schools/college/crcc/engagement...

well, if the Shias were fighting Nawasib like u or Anotherside, i dont blame them

shia take non-muslims as friends to kill muslims

they are hypocrites

Bcoz they dont consider muslims as a muslim who do not recognise their self made concept of Imamat.

plss try to read better books

it is not true

may be u support FITNAH