how much does the average wedding dress hire cost?

can anyone give me a rough idea as to how much it costs to hire a wedding dress?

thanks

Favorite Answer

Wedding dresses cost anywhere from $100 all the up to $100,000 and some more. If by hire a wedding dress you mean rent one try your local phone book for formal rentals. If that fails try consignment stores they usually have nicer, and up to date gowns. You can also try renting a prom dress, so of those look like wedding gowns. Add a veil and there you go.

But if all that fails try looking at www.gioavonnisbridalboutique.net they have clearance gowns as low as $100 and you can have a full-fledged, custom wedding gown made to your measurements for less than $500. They also have payment plans.

Good Luck and keep up posted!

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

thanks

Source(s): average wedding dress hire cost: https://shortly.im/7bGzY
  • annie

About half the cost of buying it new usually.

Shop around!

There are sites with secondhand dresses (they've only been worn for one day!) and deals on sites like Ebay. If you don't want the whole meringue, there are elegant dresses in Monsoon for around £300.

are you talking about renting a wedding dress?

you can do that, but since there are so many ways to be able to buy one of your own, i wonder why you would want to.

wedding dresses are traditionally not the most comfortable article of clothing one ever wears so it is normally the ideal situation to buy one that can be altered and made to fit as nearly perfect as possible . renting a dress will limit what you are able to do to fit it.

wedding dresses can be found second hand for as little as $25 on ebay and you can get them brand new on sale at many wedding dress salons like david's bridal for 100 or so. it would be a shame to miss out on the fun of going to pick out your wedding gown, trying on the gowns available to you and standing like a queen on a pedastal in front of three way mirrors with the store attendant waiting on you hand and foot and your mom and bridal attendants giggling along with you.

hope you decide to go for the tradition of picking out your own dress.

My dress was just under $600. I bought cheap shoes, $30-you're probably going to kick them off anyways at the dance. I wanted to wear flip-flops but hubby didn't want to hear the noise when I walked up the aisle. My necklace I bought at Claires for $15.00, looked like real diamonds. Strapless bra-$15.00 Garter belt, you can get anywhere from $5.00-$25.00

its depends on where are you located,mine from joobay and just cost me $179