promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

should it be illegal to seek the truth about MAN made Global Warming?

should it be illegal to seek the truth about MAN made Global Warming, and / or,...to DENY it is happening?

What would YOU think, if for instance,..if people who deny man made global warming were routinely questioned by the State Police?

Also,...should those who leeked the emails showing the climate change data manipulations and cover up be prosecuted?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Absolutely not!

Norfolk Constabulary is trying to work out who stole thousands of emails from the Climatic Research Unit (CRU) at the University of East Anglia at the end of last year. The emails, that were posted on the internet, appear to show scientists were unwilling to reveal data on global warming and led to an international scandal known as ‘climategate’.

Already prominent climate change sceptics around the world have been questioned and members of staff at the university, but is has now emerged that ordinary members of the public who did nothing more than request information are also being targeted.

TARGETED FOR SEEKING THE TRUTH!!!!?????

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/environment/clima...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Are you supporting or not supporting the idea climate change is caused by humans? I think probably not, but we should still live less wasteful lives. We won't ever know the truth. Scientists, like the rest of us, are idiots. They all sit around waiting for someone who is genuinely clever to come along and give them the answers. Just like in an office where only one or two people know what they're doing and the rest sit around with twiddling their thumbs.

• pasco
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

specific it has replace right into a faith and Al Gore is the pope of the cult.think of of ways lots money specific communities will make off of the hype.think of of all that government money going to "study".besides there is in basic terms lots you're able to do ,after all whoever controls the climate controls the worldwide.concern is the main suitable political motivator. climate replace is a factor of the character of the planet.common experience is to have sparkling skill yet till there's a greenback in all of it that occurs is communicate,communicate and greater communicate.government regulations,fines and outcomes(gotta get that bailout money someplace) We particularly choose sparkling air and water .i'm the unique recycler and that i do no longer waste skill only like many human beings.i take advantage of skill and don't choose for the "guilt" trip of doing so. I easily have a difficulty with Gore the guru who flies around a gasoline guzzling jet.So does Queen Pelosi who opted for a much bigger one to fly decrease to and fro to California.keep in mind her asserting she needs to maintain the planet,yeah she flies we walk.we are able to all initiate via utilising the recent skill saving easy bulbs. Oh I forgot they're those with mercury in them.Oh,properly appears like a solid thought on the time. i think you all heard that some genius flesh presser had to tax cow farmers for any that very own greater desirable than a hundred for emitting "methane gasoline" yeah that is real.can we bottle it extremely?Or on 2d theory deliver some from the bull to that flesh presser as he's familiar with the B.S. while he sees or smells it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A global agreement to con and decieve the Western people into paying double the taxes to furnish new world government is about the truth of " global warming" And our lousy parliament has sunk us up to our necks in the deception.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the increase of populations and combustible fuel world wide,for about 30 years preceding

with no increase of global mean temp suggest no correlation to mans use of fossile fuels.

1500 or so scientists think man made gw,31,482 think not.

before the US govt commits us to getting atttaxed even more,,,,there has to be a concensus

back to the drawing board,

play it again sam

• 1 decade ago

Possibly. If people actually knew the fraud involved they wouldn't be suckered into handing over a lot more taxes or changing their lifestyles to satisfy the eco-bigots' religious fervor.

Source(s): decades studying philosophies, cultures, and social institutions began because of the confusion resulting from my military experience under the shadow of neo-Marxist propaganda disseminated from universities
  • 1 decade ago

should it be illegal to seek the truth

yeah I think the truth is something can hurt

alot American people is better tell to them a good lie

• 1 decade ago

Do we live in a dictatorship,

What if I said should it be illegal to preach the existance of god, would you agree?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.