15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Best answer

i like alex and i also like katie, what i think is a joke is people who liked alex in CBB turning on him because he married the woman he loves, something they'd been planning on doing way before CBB. you might not like katie but some people seem to take it personally. i don't see what she's done wrong except make money, you aren't forced to buy her magazines, watch her on TV, buy her products. She's a good mother, especially to Harvey, and she takes friends and family seriously, she hasn't let the fame get to her head in that respect, which is important. that's just my opinion though. as for alex's competitior, he's probably jealous that he hasn't got the save coverage as alex and isn't earing as much... i think it was a cheap shot because alex can't fight injured, he wouldn't even if he didn't have this fame and seeing as he was injured filming his preparations for the fight he probably would have got the injury if he wasnt being filmed.

• 4 years ago

As a Spurs fan, I'm pretty gutted. Defoe's going to be rubbish now, as Jordan is a succubus who drains people and moved on. He'll be worse than Pavyluchenko now.

• 10 years ago

I actually like Alex Reid, although I do think he is a little naive.

• 10 years ago

I like Alex Reid - I think he's just knackered from all his baby-making ( even though it hasn't worked yet)!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Paloma
    Lv 6
    10 years ago

Honestly I'm unsure, On big brother he seemed really decent, polite and honest. Maybe that's his problem he's not sure of his limits on what to say to the press who feed off his naivety.

• 10 years ago

Well if he's not fit for the fight theres not much he can do about it i suppose . they'll be other fights the opponent needs to get over it .

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Well he did marry that bimbo immediately after winning CBB, .....that was a fecking joke in itself , he had the nations on his side and he goes and fecks it up.....poor sod is a puppet on Jordan's string!!!

He deserves all the slagging off he gets if you ask me!

• grant
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

well hes making the money to he cant be that much of a joke

• 10 years ago

I dont think as daft as hes being shown to be ..

• injured my @ss he is too knacked banging his chipolata with the witch of west Sussex to walk.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.