Should I give my newborn the Hep B vaccine? Which vaccines do you give?

I am just so torn on vaccines it's not even funny.. it's the hardest parenting decision I have ever made! With that being said I think it is important to vaccinate against the harmful diseases like polio etc.. but I am trying to cut out as much as I can of the unimportant.. like chicken pox.. I also feel... show more I am just so torn on vaccines it's not even funny.. it's the hardest parenting decision I have ever made! With that being said I think it is important to vaccinate against the harmful diseases like polio etc.. but I am trying to cut out as much as I can of the unimportant.. like chicken pox.. I also feel the Hep B is among the not so important.. however my best friends husband has Hep B.. There is no risk of her husband really being around my child but there is of my friend.. She is vaccinated and doesn't carry the disease but I am just worried like if she kisses him then comes and kisses my baby could the baby get it? How exactly is Hep B transferred? Body fluids? Large amounts like Aids or just drinking after someone? I'm so confused about all of this I hate it!!! I have a 20 month old and was thinking he was autistic.. I now know he isn't but the scared really made me start thinking about everything and now I am so torn on it all.. Also it is really easy to say well I would rather my son to have Autism then to contracted a disease.. but when your actually faced with the possibilities you think differently. He has yet to get his MMR because I am terrified of it.. but he has had all of his shots up to 12 months.. I have read to wait on the MMR until after 2? What is your thoughts.. To people who are going to answer vaccines don't cause Autism that is your opinion.. I have done my research and I am certainly not convinced either way. Should I vaccinate my up coming newborn with the Hep B since my best friend's husband has Hep B? What are the chances the baby could get it? I don't know what to do and I'm not looking for criticism.. Anyone else feel this is a really hard decision in parenting?
Update: Your right I am mis informed! I try to do my research but I don't understand a lot of the big words.. etc if someone could give it all to me in English that would be GREAT!