My driver side car door is jammed!!!?

It seems that someone tried to break into my car while I was at the mall. I have a 2000 Acura Integra. The thieves messed around with my driver side door lock and now when i stick the key in, it goes all the way in but when I try to unlock the door it won't unlock. It seems something is preventing me from... show more It seems that someone tried to break into my car while I was at the mall. I have a 2000 Acura Integra. The thieves messed around with my driver side door lock and now when i stick the key in, it goes all the way in but when I try to unlock the door it won't unlock. It seems something is preventing me from turning the key to unlock the doors. It will lock though.
So since I can't turn the key to unlock the doors, I can't get the door to open. I have to crawl from the passengers side to get to the drivers seat which is embarassing.
I just need to get the door to open so I can replace the lock. Anyone ever had this problem?