Brian
Brian asked in SportsFootball (American) · 10 years ago

Do you think a female NFL player will ever play pro ball & what position?

I honestly think, one day we could see a female kicker. As for every other position, I just cant see it. No way anything on Defense or the offensive line.

Wide Receiver!? No way either!

QB, one big sack, and that be it.

Punter....maybe, BUT all she could do is either corner punts, because if there is a run back, she will run out the way. Also, most punters do that anyways.

So def the most logical position is kicker.

Punter would be my next choice.

The only feasible positions for a female to play in the NFL would be kicker, punter, and depending on size, WR. I don't see this happening any time soon however. Maybe in 50 years?

There have been multiple female place kickers in college. Colorado and Louisville both have had female kickers in the past. Most recently, Lebanon Valley College yielded a female kicker for the entire season.

If a woman perfected place kicking she could achieve in the NFL.

If a woman plays pro football it will be as either a kicker or punter.

Source(s): History
  • Dennis

No. There is no position that would be good for a female on the field.

• Jay

If it ever happens, it will be a place kicker. I don't see it happening at any other position.

My middle school gym teacher played for Pittsburgh Passion then she moved to my little crappy town in the middle of no where and is a gym teacher.

Source(s): ME!
  • Pamela

The Saints. Position-Safety

Never. Never Ever Never.

i highly doubt that, but if they ever do i can only imagine them being a kicker.