Do you think our current generation is annihalating music?

Honestly?
Update: To Micheal,no I am not too lazy to look for talented bands.But,you have to take into consideration that the only reason that Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers are popular is because our modern generation endorses it.Airgo,giving the music industry a reason to make more just like it.There are talented bands that ... show more To Micheal,no I am not too lazy to look for talented bands.But,you have to take into consideration that the only reason that Justin Beiber and the Jonas Brothers are popular is because our modern generation endorses it.Airgo,giving the music industry a reason to make more just like it.There are talented bands that have come out of this generation but they are going unnoticed due to the fact that they dont play whats popular.
Update 2: To Mr. Christie-I believe you just put it in a nutshell.I couldnt agree more.