HELP ME PLEASE CPS ON MY CASE WHEN IAM INNOCENT?

Your Open QuestionShow me another » CPS AND "FALSE CHARGES"? Ok so heres my situation. I was married over a year ago to a monster and he abused my son broke 7 ribs a leg and wrist and my son was 1 years old @ the time. Hes been charged and in prison. This was in New Mexico and I filed for divorced and... show more Your Open QuestionShow me another »
CPS AND "FALSE CHARGES"?
Ok so heres my situation. I was married over a year ago to a monster and he abused my son broke 7 ribs a leg and wrist and my son was 1 years old @ the time. Hes been charged and in prison. This was in New Mexico and I filed for divorced and moved to California anyways I had a referal from CPS in Cali and they were to come by and check on the kids and me and see if I need any help. So mean while my son is almost 3 years old and Ive been teaching him T-ball...my son accidentally hit me in the eye with the bat causing injury to my face which was a minor black eye anywho Iam dating someone (We dont have Domestic Violence) but someone called CPS stating my boyfriend hit me(Which isnt true) well anyways CPS asked me about it and I told them no he hasnt hit me( We've never had police or anything like that) So my boyfriend is a amature boxer at that and he teaches me boxing which my kids seen him teach me well CPS didnt believe my story and went to my daughters school and asked her if he hit me ever and what happened with my eye she told them her brother hit me in the eye and they asked her has ur moms boyfriend hit her she said yes which she is 5 years old and sees us practice boxing, well I had a vacation planned and my mother lives in New Mexico I advised the worker I was leaving my son down there for a few months and she told me that if any one calls CPS on me from my previous case they will remove my kids and that it looks suspicious my son went to New Mexico(Which Iam a full time student for CMA and work full time) my mom is helping me out while I finish school and my daughter is staying with my grandmother cause i got to school 1030am-3pm and work 330pm-11pm.. Can they legally do this is what I am asking ? CAN THEY TAKE MY KIDS AWAY WHEN THERE IS NO DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AND/OR CAN THEY THREATNED ME LIKE THAT WITHOUT ANY POLICE OFFICERS BEING AT THE HOME AND IF MY NEIGHBOR OR WHOEVER SAYS HE HIT ME WHEN HE DIDNT? BECAUSE OF MY OLD CASE THAT GOT CLOSED

I dont understand how they can be suspicious they can still come by and see my daughter its not like I dont have any of my kids...I just dont have my son