• Beauty & Style >
  • Skin & Body >
  • Other - Skin & Body
  • Beauty & Style >
  • Skin & Body >
  • Other - Skin & Body

My monroe piercings red?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
i had it pierced on saturday, the swelling has mostly gone down so i thought it was healing but now its gone red and yesturday was stinging, its not as sore today but still red. Is ...show more
Best Answer
Perfectly normal.
Its a puncture wound, like half a week old. And you're asking to heal around stuff too..
Its still got quite a bit of healing to do. Clean it, but pretty much otherwise ignore it.
  • 0
    0
  • Comment

Other Answers (1)

• ? answered 5 years ago
    Same thing happened to me my piercing was red for almost 2 weeks, when you sleep your jewelry can get caught on stuff and get bumped pretty hard and that will leave it red. Mine stung alot even though i never had a infection. As long as there isnt puss coming out or its swollen i wouldnt worry, the lip is very sensitive and it just takes time.

Source(s):

My monroe
    • 0
      0
    • Comment
  • My monroe piercings red?
    i had it pierced on saturday, the swelling has mostly gone down so i thought it was healing but now its gone red and yesturday was stinging, its not as sore today but still red. Is this normal or is it infected? :S thanks
    Sign in 

to add your answer

1

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock