Brad
Brad asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 10 years ago

Is Al Gore aware that the Arctic Ice Cap is growing?

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/arctic_...

The evidence against Al Gore's "scientific" theories continues to grow. Now, there is new evidence that the Arctic Ice Cap is actually growing, not shrinking.

Considering the constant scandals in Climate Science and the growing evidence that Man-Made Global Warming is nonsense, doesn't it increasingly appear that the science is settled and Man-Made Global Warming is bunk?

This is so freakin' funny! You guys make it TOO easy to make fun of you.

Reality rants about "short term fluctuations" then uses a hot day to make his point. What a hypocrite.

Napalm says it can't be trusted because the article is < 200 words. LOL

Source(s): Hey napalm - I was gonna read your little tantrum but I noticed there were no peer reviews or references so I just ignored it. LOL

Hi, I wanted to tell you about my experience with the CurvyBust cream. I'm 24 years old and I've spent pretty much my whole life wishing I had slightly larger breasts. I'm normally a size A, I'd love to be a size B, especially when I wear certain kinds of low cut tops. I have a good figure, and I like what I have, but every now and then I would like a little bit more. Even if I had the money, (which I don't because I am a college student with loans to pay off), I would never consider going under the knife just to go up 1 cup size. So that's been my dilemma. I found out about curvybust cream when I was flipping through (Yahoo Answers). To be honest with you, I'm not the type of girl who would consider spending money on a cream that promises to increase breast size. It just seems like an impossible thing to claim. But there were three reasons that I decided to go for it: 1) I contacted them via their website because I had a question about the cream being OK for sensitive skin (which it is, because it is made of natural botanical ingredients.) 2) I was really impressed by their customer service and willingness to explain everything to me. 3) They offered me a free 12 day supply with no obligation, (I just had to pay the shipping costs- I wasn't too thrilled with that but it was still worth it to get the free product). Well, it's actually working! There is a noticeable difference in the size of my breasts! It's only been 10 days, and they say that the true final results won't appear until about the 4-6 month time frame, but based on what I can see, (and what my boyfriend can feel�) there's definitely a difference. My breasts are standing out more, and they are fuller and rounder. Sometimes I am able to go out without a bra, now I can't. And I have a feeling that I might have to actually buy new bras if the growth continues. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next month goes. There might actually be a size B in my future! Woohoo!

Is Al Gore aware ? What the F*ck , what do you want him to do go up their with a hair dryer and a cigarette lighter and straighten it out ?

You do know the e mails of the global warming scientist have been found not to deceive or hide anything. In there opinion global warming does exist.

It was so much snow , now it's April and it's 95 with torrential rain. Earthquakes of gigantic proportions , Hurricanes will be more severe.

From what I read it doesn't mean the world is going to sizzle but the temperature rise ever so slightly causes more violent severe weather. Earthquakes, The amount of snow last winter and now they are saying Hurricanes are going to be super strong this summer . Again should Al get a cigarette lighter and stand on the artic circle?

• Vince

The Arctic Ice Cap grew because of a cold snap this winter. But the ice that appeared is not thick enough to stand on. It's pretty thin. And glaciers are still disappearing.

Did you hear that Liberals and Atheists have higher IQ's?

Do a google search on it.

Too bad you take one opinion over thousands to turn your head. Deny, deny, deny, you learned tha'ts how the rep. do it over the last 8 years.

Glacier National Park Loses Two More Glaciers Due To Global Warming

April 11th, 2010 - 7:45 pm

By Meena Kar

glacierMontana, Apr 11, (THAINDIAN NEWS) Global warming is hitting hard and as the scientists and bureaucrats along with the businessmen fight on the issue, the glaciers all over the world continue to melt signaling the nearing of the end. According to reports two more glaciers from the famous Glaciers National Park in Montana of United States have melted. The namesake glaciers are the recent loss that the park has suffered due to global warming. The count of the glaciers in the Glacier National Parks now stands to be 25 and according to Dan Fagre one of the ecologists at the U.S Geological Survey, the day is not far away when all the glaciers will melt.

According to Dan Fagre if the melting continues at its present rate then towards the end of another decade there would be no more glaciers left in the Glacier Park. The glaciers of the park have been melting since 1850. The Glacier National Park at the beginning boasted of 150 glaciers of which 37 glaciers were eventually named. The glaciers which covered an area of more than 25 acres were qualified for the titles.

The Glacier National Park is famous for its moving ice fields and the rapid loss of the two glaciers have become a matter of concern for the ecologists as well as for the whole State. The two glaciers which have been reduced by at least 55 per cent since 1960s are Miche Wabun and Shepard. Both have fallen below the stipulated 10-hectare range set for the title. Harrison Glacier is now the largest remaining glacier in the Glacier National Park.

Wow, another fundy who believes that we are not contributing to climate change. I think people are losing it. There is measurable data that tells us that the earth is warming and is being affected by us.Go ahead and conitnue to deny it you probably dont see anything going wrong in your state but where I live I am reminded every day that in a 10-15 years I wont see snow anymore in my state, and the forests in my state will be ravaged and dead. Continue with your arrogant falsehoods about how this is not real because I can tell your ignorant as hell. Its going to take something big for people to realize we are in a dire situation. This is our only home. If we sit back and do nothing we are done.

The volume is decreasing. At certain times of the year area is expanded. If you remember back to your third grade lessons, volume is the total amount of ice. Ya, it's decreasing. Rapidly. Everyone agrees. Have fun.

Also, now that you have seen how the right wing media tries to trick the uneducated into believing the exact opposite of the truth, you should probably start to see that the GW deniers are the ones who are scamming everyone.

You are confusing a New York Post article, and a rather short one at that, with actual science. The science is hardly settled and there would be no controversy if it was.

Here's a great link:

www.wattsupwiththat.com

It is mainly scientists who are skeptics and all the info is not filtered by the press. The arctic is above average now in ice coverage.

Al Gore knows but doesn't care about anything except keeping his Carbon Credits business going.

Funny how you posted this in the politics section instead of one of the sciences... Maybe because, to politicans, this is still a discussable topic... But the scientists have spoken already...