what makes someone beautiful?

I don`t know|!!!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

honestly personally... if a person has a really good personality i find them extremely attractive

• B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Personality

• 1 decade ago

It is what is in your heart and how passionate and caring you are for life and people in general.

In the story "Beauty and the Beast", the beast, who thinks he is physically unattractive, does not really realize that what is in his heart, his kindess, his passion and honesty that makes him beautiful and that is what will prevail over his thought of "unhandsomeness".

The love in your heart wasn't put there to stay, love isn't love till it is given away. -- saw that one on a needlework sampler.

However, these quotes sums it up in a most graceful fashion:

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." -- Audrey Hepburn

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart." -- Helen Keller

A couple more from Judy Garland, actress:

"For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul."

"Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else."

The content of your character counts the most in life. Be the best person you can be.

HTH

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

everyone says whats inside counts but in the real world most people take on look at you and they have mae up their mind ( not saying everyone does but most people do) so first opinions count really. if you look ugly people are like stay back but if you look pretty they will want to get to know you. same with dress sense if you dress bad people wont want to know you but if you dress good they will. With a good personality that also helps :)

i hope i have helped you :D ( sorry if you got offended by any of this i didn't mean to )

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Someone with a beautiful personality, very caring for others and the planet around them.

Someone who is fun, happy, confident and loves life :)

• 1 decade ago

A confident attitude can make hideous person beautiful.

Source(s): Free Project Viewer More Information Please Visit. http://www.downloadsversion.com/RationalPlan_Proje...
  • 1 decade ago

Deferent people like different looks. What they all like is a confident attitude, that can make an ugly person appealing.

• Amine
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Their great personality and traits like caring, respect, and honesty.

• 1 decade ago

Their mind

• 1 decade ago

really their inner beauty or personalit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.