My friend is obsessed... And it's annoying. Help?

I could write a novel about this, but to sum it up She is OBSESSED with this guy at our school! It is so annoying how whenever he's around, she begins to act really stupid to get his attention and practically follows him. And whenever he leaves to hang out with his other friends or something, she'll... show more I could write a novel about this, but to sum it up

She is OBSESSED with this guy at our school! It is so annoying how whenever he's around, she begins to act really stupid to get his attention and practically follows him. And whenever he leaves to hang out with his other friends or something, she'll casually talk to people his direction til she reaches him.
It doesn't seem bad, but it's a lot worse.
She has stolen his phone, twice, went through it and put videos and pictures of herself (nothing dirty) on it. She has used that as an excuse to go to his house to return it. She has memorized where he lives (not quite his address, but his street and details of his yard). She has gotten me and another friend, who lives near him, to walk to his house, and she talked about rolling all over his lawn (thank goodness his family wasn't home).

I find it completely annoying! I've told her it's annoying, all she's said is sorry. I told her that her hovering around him might annoy him, but she said "Well, if he doesn't like it, he would say so". I'm pretty sure he's not liking it at all.

Is there a way to get it through her head that she's being annoying and that maybe she's turning him off by doing all of that?!