How do I build a time machine so I can go back to before I wet my pants in front of everybody?

I'm 12 and I'm in 7th grade and I'm not the coolest kid in school but not the lowest either. But now I will be the most unpopular kid there is. It was my turn to make a presentatin in front of the class in science. and i totally had to pee BAD but i didnt because it was almost my turn to present. so... show more I'm 12 and I'm in 7th grade and I'm not the coolest kid in school but not the lowest either. But now I will be the most unpopular kid there is. It was my turn to make a presentatin in front of the class in science. and i totally had to pee BAD but i didnt because it was almost my turn to present. so Then I get up in front and my bladder felt like exploding and I was so nervous that the note cards shook in my hand and then i felt a warm wave. And everyone was laughting. I ran out and left a drippy trail and went to the nurse office and they called my moom and i went home. I need to get a worm hole or time travel. Is it possible somehow to go back in time, because it is necessary and that is the mother of invention. How do I do it?